[PLUG] [HIRING] Application development & support (Ruby, Linux)

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Sat Jul 9 23:24:07 IST 2011

Hello,

I am posting this on behalf of Technology Solutions Group at Intellecap (http://www.intellecap.com)

We've created and released an open-source MIS for microfinance called Mostfit (mostfit.in)
We host and support it for customers. Mostfit is written in Ruby, uses MySQL, and runs on any Linux.

Write to us if you'd like to join a crack team of developers. Multiple positions are open for both experienced programmers and freshers.

In the application support role, you'll spend more time helping customers adopt Mostfit, responding to issues, and fixing these in Mostfit. There is zero telephonic interaction

Positions are based in Mumbai and Pune.

Please write to jobs at intellecap.com and mention "Mostfit- Application development and support" in the subject line. Cc krishnan.mani at intellecap.com

Regards,
krishnan mani