[PLUG] Ruby on Rails workshop this Saturday at SICSR

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:10:13 IST 2011

2011/7/14 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> We will also have a
> little discussion on diaspora

Shravan Aras created this diaspora intro video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuWjSpicph0 which was shown before we
started the workshop.

Note: You can watch this video without flash if you go to
http://youtube.com/html5 and join html5 trial

> If you want to see a new feature or want
> to change an existing feature on diaspora, come join us for the
> workshop, we will guide you how to do it.

We are starting our program for students to get started with diaspora,
we call it #Diaspune Code Mahotsav - coders' way to Diaspora* If any
student wants to contribute any features to diaspora they can contact
us at diaspune.onlinegroups.net and we will guide them through the

More details are at http://is.gd/mahotsav

Those who complete the project successfully will get a certificate
from Diaspora Inc. We are also looking for sponsors to this program,
if you can help in this regard, contact us.

പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍