[PLUG] (no subject)

sameer bivalkar sameerbivalkar at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 10:35:41 IST 2011

Hi Everyone,

we are trying to move our office PC's from windoze to Ubuntu. The
accounts are worried that tally wont work on Ubuntu. so i put ubuntu
11.04 and wine on a test pc and was able to run tally without any major
problem.

one small problem is reports dont print properly to the HP1020 printer. things like date come out as a black strips.
if i print it to PDF and then print everything works fine.

has anyone seen this problem?? i think its a font problem.. any thoughts ??

Sameer Bivalkar

Sameer's BLOG