[PLUG] [commercial] Project Lead / Tech Lead [C++, OOD, Linux]

Kopera Software (jobspune) jobspune at koperasw.com
Thu Mar 10 19:41:25 IST 2011

Hello!

Greetings from Kopera Software!

We are looking for experienced software developers who could take
responsibility for development activities of our new line of products on
C/C++/Linux platform. As a responsible member of the team, the job provides
a great opportunity to learn & work on state-of-the-art technology, and
develop products along with the development teams of our international
customers.

We are increasing the strength of our core-software team at our Pune office,
and conducting interviews now! So, please reply with a fresh copy of your
resume and we'll call you back to discuss the details. Or, please feel free
to forward this message to someone who might be interested.

Information about the job-profile is given below.

Best Regards,
Kopera Software
jobspune at koperasw.com
Phone: +91-20-26057890

About Kopera::
Kopera offers a portfolio of software platforms, components and technologies
directed toward high-growth digital consumer markets. Kopera's software
platforms and components have broad applications. Typical targets include
Blu-ray disk players, Audio Video Receivers, digital TVs, high definition
broadcast receiver/decoders, flat-panel TVs, home media servers and
gateways, DVD recorders, and home theatre control systems.

Kopera teams have been working with various prominent names in the high-tech
industry, such as Analog Devices, Anam Electronics, Cirrus Logic, Emotiva,
Genesis Microchip, Harman International, Intel, Jade Designs, Kyoshin, LSI
Logic, MIPS, Onkyo, Phoenix Technology, Silicon Image, Sony,
STMicroelectronics, Woori, etc., and have successfully completed prestigious
projects with them.

More details: http://www.koperasw.com/

Job Profile::
Project Lead / Tech Lead [C++, OOD, Linux]

Job Description:
          o Responsible for designing products on C++ platform.
          o Design and deliver best-quality products.
          o Coordination and interaction with international customers.
          o Active participation in product specifications to product
delivery.
          o These are hands-on positions but will also involve guiding other
junior engineers.

Desired Profile:
          o 5+ years of software development experience.
          o Good experience in Object Oriented development.
          o Strong analytical and debugging skills.
          o Track record of architecting software products or subsystems in
multi-threading environment.
          o Skills in object oriented software design, design patterns, are
a plus.
          o Comfortable with software development methodologies, such as
agile, is a plus.
          o Ability to take responsibility & get things done
          o A long-term approach to careers is essential.

Location: Kopera Software, Near Sangam Bridge, RTO, Pune
Reply to: jobspune at koperasw.com (jobspune_at_koperasw_dot_com)
Job Code: PNQ_PX11