[PLUG] [Commercial] Muktware Anniversary and Foss Writing

Swapnil swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:24:02 IST 2011

Hi,

Sorry for bugging you again. Muktware will complete one year in April.
It's an achievement for us, especially for me as after moving from
India, and quitting LFY, it was a challenge for me to stay connected to
the FOSS world and continue to contribute in the manner I could --
writing and publication. Today Muktware is a well known online
publication. Thanks to a lot of LUG members who have been guiding me
through this.

To celebrate one year, we are increasing the payment per-article. Now we
pay Rs 1,000 or US$ 20 per article. The minimum length is 750 words. We
are inviting reviews of OpenSuse 11.4. Gnome 3 and other latest distros.
We are also inviting columns on contemporary issues.

Please help me continue this FOSS journey.

PS: We are based out of Brussels, Belgium. If any of you have plans to
visit Brussels, please get in touch.

Best
Swapnil Bhartiya