[PLUG] OpenSuse 11.4 boot loader installation problem

Sharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui safknw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:51:31 IST 2011

Yesterday, I was trying to install to install OpenSuse 11.4, on
installation screen it shows me warning  "The boot loader is
installing on a partition that does not lie entirely below 128 GB", is
anybody else facing same issue?

I faced same issue with 11.3. During 11.3 installation I ignored the
warning an continue the installation and it did not install grub
properly and leave my system unbootable. Later I found out that this a
bug in 11.3, now it is fixed, it looks like it appears again.

Should I install Lilo instead of grub, will it resolve the issue?

Sharique uddin Ahmed Farooqui
"Peace" is the Ultimate desire of mankind.