[PLUG] Help required in conducting campus interview for MCA students

pankaj at glug4muz.org pankaj at glug4muz.org
Mon Mar 28 20:26:31 IST 2011

Hi all,
 I am working as a faculty in the MCA Course Department of B. R. Ambedkar
Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar (http://www.brabu.net). I am also
maintaining GNU/Linux User Group for Muzaffarpur
(http://www.glug4muz.org) which is my home town. I have provided the
training of LMAP environment to the last semester students of first batch
of MCA Course. In addition to this some students have also got training
in Java Programming from some other institute. Now I have been assigned
the responsibility of conducting campus selection for these students from
my Department. But I am not having the list of HR persons of companies
which are interested in conducting such interview for MCA final semester
students in the field of LAMP and Java Programming. I request you all to
provide me the list of companies to whom I  may contact for conducting
such interview. It will also help me in making popular my GNU/Linux User
Group in my town and attract more and more students to become member of
this GNU/Linux User Group.

--

Best Regards ...

Pankaj Kumar