[PLUG] Video of Linus Talking about Indian contribution

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:36:43 IST 2011

Thanks Swapnil,

I was there at Gstreamer & ELCE -  LinuxCon 2011 at Prague and it was
amazing & fun. Not sure why but I found very very few Indians attending
these.

Regards
Kapil

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:59 AM, Swapnil Bhartiya <
swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Extracted the chunk where Linus talks about India.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=worGBIx-pdU<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=worGBIx-pdU>
>

> --
> Editor: Muktware.com<br>
> Skype: No Way...its non-free. Looking for alternatives<br>
> Facebook: http://facebook.com/muktware<**br>
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/muktware
> Google+ : https://plus.google.com/**109027644713767623413/posts<https://plus.google.com/109027644713767623413/posts>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kapilagrawal
www.mediamagictechnologies.com
(Consultancy - Multimedia, Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Streaming for platforms-
linux, windows, TI, android)