[PLUG] Confirmation: PLUG meeting scheduled on 10th Sept. at SICSR

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:51:30 IST 2011

Hi,

PLUG meeting for Sept is scheduled on Saturday 10th  September, 4 pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 706 7th floor ( room no. may change  to 704)
Time: 4 pm

Agenda:

1. We will discuss about PyCon India 2011 conference.

The conference will take place at *Symbiosis Vishwabhavan, S.B. Road, Pune*(
map<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Symbiosis+Vishwabhavan,+S.B.+Road,+Pune&hl=en&fb=1&view=map&cid=11581455093103802278&z=17&vpsrc=0&iwloc=A>)
on *16th, 17th and 18th September 2011*.

http://in.pycon.org/2011/

2. We will watch  Spoken tutorial CD prepared by IIT, Bombay on LaTeX software.
3. Open discussion and QA session.

Please make yourself available on 10th Sept for the meeting.
See you there.

-Manjusha