[PLUG] [info][form] GNU/Linux/kernel presentations - Interested?

Sunil Beta Baskar betasam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 16:03:20 IST 2012

Thanks to everyone who made it to the presentation. It was nice of
everyone to have found the time amidst your busy schedules to join
together. This was a very nice session. We managed to figure one more
bug in the Kbuild system (that's one more opportunity to fix it for
everyone.)

Please find the slides here:
http://portal.sliderocket.com/CUMRK/FCE5AFED-9CC3-4FFA-8A9D-FA39E5CAA5A8
View the presentation online or download it in whichever format you require.

We've decided to look at the 3.2.x series of Kernels for our future
examination of the internals.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil Beta Baskar