[PLUG] Mailing List / Issues yet to be sorted out

Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे mandarvaze at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:39:51 IST 2012

> I am quite sure this message is not going to make it because of some

rules on the number of recipients in the "to" field.

But it did. May be the trick is to add people to CC ;)

I am definitely going to find another forum or create one for

May be "mailing list" is old school. Time to try FB groups, G+ communities,
LinkedIn communities/Group (Just suggestion)

> convenience sake as it has been __SO__DIFFICULT__ to change
> the moderator's rules here.

I think it might be possible to change (Hoping) __IF__ we can reach a
human, or let admins respond. I am not sure people in CC are admins
anymore. Does anyone know who checks the emails sent to the
moderators/admins ?

-Mandar