[PLUG] LibreOffice In Indian Languages

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 13:48:39 IST 2012

On 02/05/2012 08:56 AM, chandrakant dhutadmal wrote:
> Hi,
> C-DAC, GIST Group is actively participating in this initiative. In fact localization for all 22 scheduled indian languages is in our portfolio. You may like to visit http://www.ildc.in website for seeing Open Office localized in all Indian languages. Please let me know if you need more information.
>
> Regards
> Chandrakant Dhutadmal
> 020-25503456.

Hi Chandrakant,

Thanks. The site you mentioned is not opening so can't see get any info.
I will point him to this and see how LibreOffice (Open Office is now no
longer maintained by Oracle and LibreOffice seems to be the future) can
engage.

I will work on this story further once I can see the site.

Thanks
Swapnil Bhartiya