[PLUG] [bug][browser][font]

मःसागरः o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Thu Jun 14 11:05:14 IST 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Shyamgopal Kundapurkar
<kundapurkar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ever since I updated to Ubuntu Linux 12.04, words within "<strong>" and
> "</strong>" tags appear with hollowed fonts; both in Google Chrome and
> Mozilla Firefox. No fiddling with fonts helps.
>
> Know the fix ?

Can you achieve the desired results with any other combination of html
tags like perl slogan, there are number of ways you can achieve the
same end result?

being know-name(probably meaning less knowledgeable).individual I am
just trying to suggest possible solutions... others may be wiser (or
"visor") as some may opt to put down in writting...

--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?