[PLUG] Fwd: I Know What You Are Going To Do This Summer 2012

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:25:10 IST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Subject: I Know What You Are Going To Do This Summer 2012
To: users at lists.dgplug.org

Hi,

We are happy to announce "I Know What You Are Going To Do This Summer
2012",[1] a free (as in freedom), online (IRC-based) [2] training
sessions for wannabes to Free/Libre/Open Source Software at #dgplug on
irc.freenode.net [3].

If you are a mentor, or trainer, or prospective enthusiast who would
like to participate in this years' sessions please go through last
years' IRC logs:
http://www.dgplug.org/irclogs/

We will have a review or Q&A session on last years' sessions before we
proceed into new topics, this year.

The session timings are mostly varying, usually after 1900 IST every day.

To participate you need a good internet connection and any latest
linux installed (Fedora 16/17 preferably ). Anyone can participate.

If you are interested in participating, please confirm your
participation by sending an off-list mail to me (kushaldas AT gmail DOT com).

Planet: http://planet.dgplug.org/
Wiki: http://wiki.dgplug.org/
Mailing list group (for queries, discussions) :

[1] http://wiki.dgplug.org/index.php/SummerTraining12
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo

Regards,