[PLUG] [info][form] GNU/Linux/kernel presentations - Interested?

Sunil Beta Baskar betasam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 06:44:13 IST 2012

On 20 November 2012 05:34, Sunil Beta Baskar <betasam at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://bit.ly/TaubkR
> is the link for a google form meant to ease people enrolling.
> The form is for logistics, just to make sure I can find the appropriate venue, time-slot, day-of-week (which you get to choose.)
>
> The sessions planned insofar are:
> 1. Building "linux" (multiple kernels)
> 2. An Introduction to Kernel Architecture and Device Driver Model
> 3. Let's build a Device Driver [Workshop]
> 4. The "linux" kernel boot-up and the scheduler core
> 5. Memory Management in "linux"
> 6. Debugging and Profiling "linux"

The form remains open for responses until this evening.

Thanks for the responses so far. Here is a quick summary:
Day of Week: Saturday
Time-slot: 1100hrs - 1300hrs
Preferred Venues: SICSR and Pune University (in equal number).

I shall arrange the logistics and reply with the exact date. I promise
to give a week's notice.
Prior, I would like to share some source packages and text that
everyone can use/read/consume for the first session on KBuild.
This share will be online on or before 01-Dec-2012. The actual session
is tentatively 08-Dec-2012. I shall reconfirm this.

Regards,
Sunil Beta Baskar