[PLUG] [Commercial] Selling FreeRunner running QtMoko

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:55:11 IST 2012

Hi,

I am selling a FreeRunner [1] phone running QtMoko [2] distribution.

Everything from bootloader, to kernel, to rootfs can be modified. The
Qt UI screenshots [3] are available. There are quite a number of Qt
applications available [4] for the device, and the wiki [5]
documentation is comprehensive and up-to-date.

I am also providing a 512 MB micro SD card, battery, USB cable,
stylus, and pouch for the phone.

If you are interested in buying the same, please send me a private
e-mail (and not to the list).

The device can also run other supported distributions [6].

Regards,

SK

[1] FreeRunner. http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_Hardware

[2] QtMoko. http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/QtMoko