[PLUG] Fwd: [CoFSUG] Meeting on 21st Sep , regarding Linux Installation in nearby school

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:26:42 IST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "lokesh walase" <lokeshw24 at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 18, 2012 10:16 AM
Subject: [CoFSUG] Meeting on 21st Sep , regarding Linux Installation in
nearby school
To: <cofsug at googlegroups.com>

Hi all,

0.Praveen A had sent a mail regarding "Need volunteers for GNU/Linux
installation at Hutatma Rajguru School in Pandav Nagar (near SICSR)"
Here is the thread :
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/cofsug/SmOU6jIoNko

Those who want to join in, pls reply to above thread , we would then add
you to another thread that is going on among us, off the group.

The installation task was earlier scheduled on 29th Sep , Saturday.
 But since its "Ganpati Visarjan" on that day, we would now re-schedule it.
The date is not yet fixed.

1.However about 9-10 people, including myself, have voluntereed for the
task.
 So we all thought of meeting in person , get to know each other,
distribute the tasks among ourselves.

*The meeting details are :*
Venue :  Coep Boat Club Canteen.