[PLUG] [SLIGHTLY OT] Does anybody know where I can find the Sanza Clip+ (first hand) ?

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 23:55:14 IST 2012

Hi all,
Does anybody know where I can buy first-hand Sandisk Sanza Clip+ .
It's an audio player which plays .ogg and flac file formats without an
issue. I saw it at a friend's place few days ago, he had got it from
Delhi.

Does anybody know of any place where I can get it in Pune. I'm looking
for one where I can get bill and warranty as well.

I would be going to Camp in a few days to see but if anybody knows
where I should look/check out or have some idea would be grateful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sansa_Clip%2B#Sansa_Clip.2B

I would be looking for one which can be played around with later after
the warranty has expired.

Looking forward to reply.
--
          Regards,