[PLUG] Google Summer Of Code

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 11:37:00 IST 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Nehal Tanna <total.sniper at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am Nehal Tanna, pursuing MSc(CA) from SICSR. Currently I'm in last sem of
> academic. As you know Google Summer Of Code 2013 has been announced. I
> would like to participate this time.
>
> Can anyone please suggest me any contact person who is associated with this
> event or a part of participating mentioning organisation? I would like to
> contribute to any open source project by being a part of this event. Any
> help will be highly appreciated.

IMO, this is a very *lame* request.  GSOC is very well known project.

What have you done so far to find it's details i.e. web site?
Have you read the FAQs on their site web site?
Have they not published ways to contact on their web site?

A simple search 'gsoc 2013' gives the relevant link  as the *first* hit!

-- Arun Khan