[PLUG] [OT] UPS for a router

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Sun Aug 4 15:24:01 IST 2013

On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 12:17:24PM +0530, Vikas Damodar Garud wrote:
> Please let us know what solution you finally use.  Many of us may find such
> device pretty useful.

Good to know if there is a general interest. I am sharing some links about
which I am going to try and find out more:

If you search by mini ups / ups for router / micro ups etc. you get a lot
of responses, but I am trying to filter by what I can buy easily, have
some warranties etc.

Those interested may independently like to find out or comment on these
products:

http://www.championups.com/product.php?prod_id=50
http://www.essmaups.com/F42016/mini_ups.html
http://pune.quikr.com/CFL-Home-Mini-Inverter-UPS-In-pune-W0QQAdIdZ79433788
http://www.indiamart.com/eagleelectronics/mini-invorters-3cfl-45w.html
http://www.indiamart.com/oshin-power-care/inverter-ups.html

Also looking for APC, but could not find models in India of less than
600VA. Anyway, sent them a query as well.

Mayuresh