[PLUG] Resource Person for OPEN GL

reena pagare reenawp5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:20:21 IST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have been arranging workshops on Open source technology in my department
once in 6 months every year to educate the students with the different open
source softwares, tools,  available in the market. Last year I had
conducted workshops on python, LaTex and students have been using it in
their final year of engineering.

This year too i want to arrange session on OPEN GL for second year Computer
engineering students.
The students have worked on gcc and are currently  using Anjuta for
programming in C++ .
if ne one would be interested in conductin the workshop please let me know.

The probable dates would be first week of march , could be changed as per
the convenience if required.

Thanks  n Regards
Reena Pagare
MIT College of Engineering , Pune.