[PLUG] Forum for PLUG

Sunil Beta Baskar betasam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:42:55 IST 2013

On 10 February 2013 09:52, Saurabh Jain <saurabhjain507 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1.Why not have a forum of plug? It will be easy for everyone to discuss
> problems, events etc
> 2.I have not received any email from plug mailing list from last few days.
> Are there any changes?

I believe content generation is not happening as often as it would have. I
don't have sufficient data analysis to understand why this is not happening
for a solely GNU/Linux-enthusiast centric mailing list. I would subscribe
to the idea that people are moving to newer and shorter (in both time and
size) forms of expression.

We already have a G+ Community. We could use a forum as long as we have
content if that encourages people to post. I know that several user-forums
have far more activity than mailing lists which are usually frequented by
sysadmins and developers.

I would probably open this question to everyone in PLUG as I seem to be
more concerned about content generation itself.

Sunil Beta