[PLUG] Mailing list issues

ag@gmail amarendra.godbole at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 04:33:51 IST 2013

A locked down list is next to useless, and that is what plug is for me now. Probably one reason why plug meets never garner more support. No question is stupid and when someone moves over to Linux, he/she has many many questions. If plug is not designed to answer newbie questions, there is no charter that says so.

Keeping secret the id of mods is the most stupid thing I have heard, besides Linux! ;-)

It is never too late to make changes, if necessary. It would take less time to make changes than write a history of how things came to be.

-ag