[PLUG] Mailing List / Issues yet to be sorted out

Darth Chatri darth.chatri at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:27:51 IST 2013

On 4 January 2013 11:22, Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे <mandarvaze at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Still, we can go for a Google Plus community. Its the latest and a good way
>> to share posts (I personally think so).

This does mean that you need a google account and a google+ account as
well. Not everyone would be willing to have these tie-ins, so it is
not a truly 'open' option. This applies to any system that does not
conform to standards. APIs of proprietary products are not standards.
I mean the likes of POP, SMTP, IMAP, etc.

-d