[PLUG] mailing list issues

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:42:40 IST 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:02 AM,  wrote:

>There are only two outcomes:
>1. Change, so that mails can quickly get in and out
>2. Do not change, status quo.

I have already noticed changes in the filter policy; the last 2-3 day,
 my posts are now getting through without the specter of the
"Suspicious Header"

The "PLUG mailing list issues" is on the agenda for today's PLUG
meeting along with GNUnify 2013.   I am not sure whether the quorum
will reach this item given GNUnify being first on the list.

>It's as simple as that. But I am yet to hear from the owners about the option they select. Or are they still waiting for a vote and a >majority and the probably overrule because they are "head of family"?

I humbly suggest to the chairperson to bring this topic on top.  Much
of the pros/cons have already been discussed here.   Thus the
discussion should not take more than 15-20 mins. summarizing the
changes in the mailing list policies and make it public with a post to
this mailing list.

Thanks,
-- Arun Khan