[PLUG] Linux Kernel Talk 002/006

Sunil Beta Baskar betasam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:34:24 IST 2013

The second GNU/Linux Kernel Talk is scheduled tomorrow at 11:00hrs at
Center for Modeling and Simulation at the University of Pune (same
venue as the first talk.)

We will be concentrating on GNU/Linux Kernel v3.2 (it's closer to 2.6
if you already have a book to understand the 2.6 kernel and it's a key
transition branch.)

All members of PLUG and everyone who attended last time are invited.
This time, once we look at the configuration we will build a driver
that handles multiple devices (abstract for the ease of it.)

Sunil Beta Baskar