[PLUG] Mailing list issues - Quick vote

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:39:20 IST 2013

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Kaustubh Gadkari
<kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Thin Rhino <trmlist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The issue is been dragged on for ages and I also see a lot of confusion on
>> what is expected. A quick vote should help.
>>
>> A: Open up the list completely, no moderation
>> B: Remove restrictive moderation, keep basic moderation in place
>> C: Let it be as it is, no change
>>
>> Please vote: A: +1 or B: +1 or C +1
>>

> A:+1. If this means more spam, so be it.

I have voted for the same option.

Just two days ago, my reply to an OP on security certification was
trapped by a "Suspicious Header" filter.  It took close to 42 hours to
get moderator approval.   This is after so much discussion on opening
up this mailing list.

This vote would be meaningful if the list admins/moderators have bought into it.
No response so far.

-- Arun Khan