[PLUG] Mailing list issues - Quick vote

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Thu Jan 10 11:33:07 IST 2013

On Wednesday 09 Jan 2013 6:25:28 PM steve wrote:
> On Saturday 05 January 2013 09:55 AM, Thin Rhino wrote:
> > The issue is been dragged on for ages and I also see a lot of confusion on
> > what is expected. A quick vote should help.
> >
> > A: Open up the list completely, no moderation
> > B: Remove restrictive moderation, keep basic moderation in place
> > C: Let it be as it is, no change
> >
> > Please vote: A: +1 or B: +1 or C +1
>
> A: +1. I'm a lurker on most lists that are moderated because I have 0
> motivation to be an active participant, if I know that my mail has a chance
> of being 'stuck', however, slim it might be.
>

> cheers,
> - steve

Test of happiness is in eating the puding not staring at it...

Using the analogy I am for

C: 0+=1;

The classical test of one's mind stability is in how long can that person hold
forth his/her breath, so when actually he/she is needed to hold it, there is
no such pressure!!!

***Mind "Your" language***

means a lot many different things to different people...!!!