[PLUG] Mailing list issues - Quick vote

मःसागरः o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Sun Jan 13 09:37:12 IST 2013

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:15 PM, vaibhav <vaibhav.khante at gmail.com> wrote:
> A: +1
>
> *Regards*,
> Vaibhav
>

> On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Thin Rhino <trmlist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The issue is been dragged on for ages and I also see a lot of confusion on
>> what is expected. A quick vote should help.
>>
>> A: Open up the list completely, no moderation
>> B: Remove restrictive moderation, keep basic moderation in place
>> C: Let it be as it is, no change
>>
>> Please vote: A: +1 or B: +1 or C +1
>>
>> Regards
>> Aditya

If you have been on PLUG mailing list for long and still your mails
are getting blocked.  Then imagin yourself to be in chrooted jail
environment and instead of making noise think of how you can get out
of that still manage to remain an active member thereby learning to
manage how to pass your mails without getting blocked...

so much for the __non-technology**!!!

--
১. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
২. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?