[PLUG] Creator of RSS passes away

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:27:19 IST 2013

> > "Swartz is being charged with hacker crimes, not
> > copyright-infringement crimes, because he didn't actually distribute
> > any documents, plus JSTOR didn't even want him prosecuted. These
> [...]
>
> I have read all articles about him, and still maintain my belief -
> Robin Hoods like him do more harm than good. Probably Free Software
> needs folks like him, not Open Source. ;-)

i watched this
http://hasgeek.tv/hasgeek/aaronsw-hacknight/351-what-did-aaron-do , apart
from reading more and looking at his work , my take on it is he  lived a
life which has been worth living and doing it what he believed in  , i do
not know many people in there lifetime are going to achieve what he did or
was trying to do .

-Satya
fossevents.in