[PLUG] Creator of RSS passes away

.आ.शा. o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Tue Jan 29 11:54:29 IST 2013

On Friday 18 Jan 2013 10:13:11 AM Amarendra Godbole wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2013/1/18 ag at gmail <amarendra.godbole at gmail.com>:
> >> So do I read it something like this: While walking on the street, I found
> >> an unlocked door to a bar and walked in, grabbed a bottle of vodka,
> >> gulped it down, and walked out. I was caught, since I was 17.

Open Door usually means there is an opportunity to peek-in.

It does not mean go in, nor does it mean you drink vodka.

Usually such doors are invisible.  So the indication is given to you by
showing such door to you.

Does it mean you go out of PLUG?

It is really up to the individual, because vodka is available on both sides of
the door.

And you have not found the vodka inside...