[PLUG] [Android] Tethering on Micromax funbook

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Sun Mar 24 11:38:31 IST 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:28:06AM +0530, Nishit Dave wrote:
> It's always better to use one that is not locked to one service provider
> now. There are many options available now as compared to two years ago.

I find this one good as there is no external modem required. But this is
not yet launched in India as per the shops.

I'll most probably wait as I can use mobilephone for tethering in the
meantime - unless someone can suggest good alternatives. One with battery
and internal modem is what I'd prefer, besides small form factor.