[PLUG] [confirmation] PLUG meeting on 11th May, 4pm @SICSR

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Wed May 8 06:49:23 IST 2013

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/5/3 Manjusha Joshi <manjusha.joshi at gmail.com>:
> > Hello,*
> >
> > *PLUG meeting for month of  May  2013 is scheduled on next Saturday 11th
> > May, 4:00 pm @ SICSR
>
> While celebrating wheezy with MSc FOSS students yesterday
> (https://joindiaspora.com/posts/2596575),  Karunakar suggested we
> could do a party at this coming PLUG meet.
>
> Can we do it?

Sure!

Please bring some DVDs, if possible.
The meeting will start at 4pm.
There will be discussion on   Pune Tree Census project and implementing for
1 hour approx.

>From 5pm to 6pm we can have Debian wheezy party.
Only thing we should remember is that the  venue will be available till 6pm.

See you in the meeting.

--
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
> rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
> they follow the rules: laws and constitution.

Manjusha S. Joshi
Mobile:  09822 319328
Pune, India
blog:http://manjushajoshi.wordpress.com/