[PLUG] Free Software Movement Maharashtra

Rajiv Gore rajiv at wsieng.com
Tue May 7 10:09:20 IST 2013

Please refer to use of free software by Publicly funded institutes.
I have come across a tender by Ordinance Factory Ambarnath for purchase of MS
Office Suite.
I have sent a letter  copy enclosed to the concerned official informing him
about Libre office.
Feel if some member in Mumbai can visit and enlighten the officials at
Ordinance Factory Ambarnath about OOO/Libre office and hand over a CD of
latest version of OOO/Libre office  then it could be a step in right direction
to create awareness /promote Free software even in Govt Organisation.
Regards,

--
Rajiv Gore
Sai Links (India) Pvt Ltd