[PLUG] [OT] Some recent ISP options evaluations

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 12:27:25 IST 2013

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Mayuresh <mayuresh at acm.org> wrote:

Thanks for sharing your experience with the various ISPs.   I have
found that end user experience varies from city to city.  In Mumbai,
for DSL service, Tata response is quite fast;  if not on the same day
then the next business day.

> I need one more such router for travel needs. So any feedback on any other
> models will be useful.

Almost all the consumer vendors have the so called "pocket" WiFi
routers that work with data SIM cards or USB dongles.  Is this what
you are looking for?

--
Arun Khan
Sent from my non-iphone/non-android device