[PLUG] [JOBS/INTERNSHIP] Openings for Junior Linux System Administrators @ Mumbai Western Suburbs

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 18:54:34 IST 2013

Position:
    Junior Linux System Administrators.

No. of Openings:
    2

Experience:

    One (1) to two (2) years experience with Debian 6/7, CentOS/RHEL
5/6, Ubuntu 10.04/12.04 server.

Must be comfortable with:
1. Command line - no GUI for administration.
2. Shell scripting (sh/bash)
3. Remote administration with ssh
4. Grub,
5. Deb  and RPM package management,
6. Network tools like tcpdump, wireshark, iperf, ...
7. Virtualization (Linux KVM, VirtualBox).
8. DNS (bind), DHCP

Working knowledge of the following very helpful
a. Directory Services (LDAP+Kerberos)
b. Samba 3/4
c. FTP (vsftpd)
d. Messaging (email + calendaring) - postfix, dovecot, roundcube, kolab
e. Proxy server / Captive Portal
f. Trouble ticket system

Besides the above, the  Candidate must be

A. proficient in written/spoken English;  some interaction with
overseas colleagues.
B. self motivated problem solvers - you are expected to resolve IT
related issues on you own and escalate only those that are beyond your
control.
C. Taking and following instructions with diligence.

Education/Certification:
    None.
    Application of Mind (knowledge) a *must*

Location:
    Mumbai, Western suburbs

Relocation:
    NONE.

How to apply:

Please send your professional bio data (ODT/PDF/RTF/TEXT formats only)
to hr <at> silverarc <dot> biz
with subject line as follows

                "[JOBREQ NO 20130518]  Junior Linux System Administrators"

Please note that any candidate who does not follow the above
instruction, disqualifies him/her self automatically.

Please circulate this among your friends/colleagues who may be interested.

Thanks.
--
Arun Khan
Sent from my non-iphone/non-android device

--
Arun Khan
Sent from my non-iphone/non-android device
(অরুণ খান্/अरुण खान)