[PLUG] Request for Support on Open Source Contribution

Samarendra knightsamar at gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:09:17 IST 2013

Hi Harshit,

Welcome to PLUG mailing list :)

If you want to do a FOSS project, but don't know from where to start, I
would suggest you begin with a very good presentation -
http://www.slideshare.net/felipecerda/i-want-2-do-project-tell-me-wat-2-do:)

You will find many interesting projects on the various sites mentioned in
the above presentation and also websites like Github and BitBucket. In the
end, it's upto you as to what kind of problems interest so that you can use
your technical skills to work on the project.

All the best in your endeavour!

Regards,
Samarendra