[PLUG] Happy sysadmin day!

Rohit Srivastwa rsrivastwa at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 21:30:40 IST 2014

Hello PLUG,
Wish you a very happy sysadmin day. It's an
appreciation day for sysadmins on the last friday of each July. On this
day here's a small present from my side to the fraternity.

unique club for "System and Network Integration Professionals". We have
named it as SNIPhub (http://sniphub.org). A social network or HUB for
	* System Administrators
	* Network Administrators
	* Database Administrators
	* Network Architects
	* System Integrators
	* Service Delivery Professionals
	* DevOps
	* SysOps
	* and everyone who is even loosely connected to this whole fascinating domain
We strive to create this community with you and we would require all your active participation to make this a success

Come and join the HUB and invite your other friends as well to make it large.

Please head to http://sniphub.org to join and tell us which feature would you be using
the most and if you have more suggestions, please pass them to us.

SNIPhub on Social Media
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sniphuborg
Facebook: http://fb.com/sniphuborg
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/SNIPhub-6735035

Thanks and happy sysadmin day again

Rohit Srivastwa
Founder of ClubHack & SNIPhub

"Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right." --Ani Difranco