[PLUG] [job] Jr. Sysadmin
tomar.arun at gmail.com
Mon May 19 23:25:56 PDT 2014
Solution Enterprises <http://solutionenterprises.co.in> is looking for 2
Jr. System admins. We are a small organization with small team of highly
technical people delivering amazing IT Infrastructure Solutions to
clients globally. We can guarantee that you'll have an amazing learning
experience of a lifetime and you'll learn technical things that you've
not even dreamed of possible. We need to decide on candidates fast, so
apply immediately. Feel free to forward this mail to friends or anyone
who might be interested for this profile. *
Job Title: Jr. system administrator
Job code: JSA
Experience: Less than 2 yrs.
*Joining: As soon as possible.*
Required Soft Skills:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Good problem solving and logical reasoning skills
* Strong interpersonal relation skills
* Motivated & fast self learner, who can take responsibility,
perform and deliver with minimal supervision.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Attention to details.
* RHCE would be preferred (but not mandatory, as long as you have
* Hands on experience on hardware or software problem troubleshooting
* Knowledge on all basic service like DNS, DHCP, VPN, SSH, etc.
* Knowledge of servers like apache, ftp, ssh, dns, dhcp etc.
* Basic networking knowledge
* Basic scripting knowledge (Required, as you'll need to do lot of
* Basic hardware knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Monitoring and managing server performance and availability
* You'll be responsible for managing the IT infrastructure of the
clients either remote or onsite.
* Follow the processes and best practices (ITIL).
* Keep learning new things, and continuously improve yourself both
professionally and technically.
Process: (Extremely important)
Please send you resumes at jobs at solutionenterprises.co.in
<mailto:jobs at solutionenterprises.co.in> with the job code as subject
line and also mention the details asked below.
* Total Exp: (applicable only for experienced candidates)
* Relevant Exp: (applicable only for experienced candidates)
* Current CTC: (applicable only for experienced candidates)
* Time to join:
** why do you want to work as a sysadmin:* (mandatory for all)
Please note if the above details are not mentioned, your resume/profile
won't even be considered/shortlisted.
Plz note the following points very carefully:
1. Certifications are good to have, but not mandatory.
2. If you think you are upto the challenge, please apply.
3. Do not call our office unless you are asked.
4. Freshers are welcome to apply.
More information about the plug-mail