[PLUG] PLUG meeting washed out due to unseasonal rains

shirish shirish at hamaralinux.org
Sat Oct 10 19:20:29 IST 2015

Hi all,

The meeting/meet-up was canceled as unseasonal rains made it hard for
people to reach the venue. Only I, Raju, Manjusha, Karunakar and Akshat
were present and we discussed about the immense knowledge gap about FOSS
in India among other things.

Hopefully we would be share about Hamara next month or something (i.e.
if the rain gods don't disrupt our schedule) . Can't say anything bad
about rains as Pune and Maharashtra as a whole is reeling under a water
crisis so any and all rains are welcome even if the costs are events
such as these, water being a necessity for one and all.

--
Regards,
Shirish Agarwal,