[PLUG] Reliance Net Connect Broadband+

Version Control Buddy vcbuddy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 02:53:54 IST 2010

> I have also logged a ticket with the Customer care of "Reliance Net Connect
> Broadband+" who came up with a presentation of "How to connect on Ubuntu
> (debian)" but was unable to connect on CentOS.

The problem what I have faced is the Linux systems consider this device as
a storage device. This is because this usb has small portion of this device
as storage for windows device drivers. However for linux it is not required
as it is generally built along with the kernel. So if you make linux understand
that its a modem, you would be able to connect to the internet.

If you can tell me what are the rpms you have tried and what version
of OS you have I can suggest you some steps.