[PLUG] GNUnify '11

Shahid Farooqui shahidfarooqui at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 19:57:48 IST 2011

Hey Vivek,

For your kind information GATE is not a city or college level test,
GATE is very renowned admission test conducted by IIT across the
country, Its a national level test and well know among the engineering
community. I really got surprised to know the date declared by GNUnify
team.
Anyways good luck for the successful organization of GNUnify 2011.

Regards,

Shahid