[PLUG] Question about companies and open source applications

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Tue May 10 18:55:15 IST 2011

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 09:47:31AM +0530, Nikhil Karkare wrote:
> Makes sense. I don't have the time or the resources for an ugly fight.
> I would rather talk to other schools and educate them. Let me see if I
> can get school heads together for a little FOSS talk. I am sure many
> of you could volunteer to talk in it.

That sounds great. Plus there are forums like GNUnify (of course where the
audience will be different, though can help spread the word.) "FOSS in
high school education" is big enough a topic. BTW just searching this term
in Google gives an idea.

> An article sounds like a great idea. Can any of you write one in
> Marathi? We could try to get that published. The timing for such an
> article would be the end of May, where schools are just about to
> start, and people are reading about it in the papers.

What kind of help are you looking for to make it in Marathi?

Also, I'd say it should be done in both English and Marathi.

Mayuresh.