[PLUG] Shocking and Most arrogant experience from Kenati HR !!

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 12:23:13 IST 2006

Replying Ameya's mail and sending it to PLUG list deliberately, for
the benefit of all other subscribers.

In the past I too had a bad experience with Kenati HR. First they sent
me a mail saying that my resume has been shortlisted and asked me to
contact them. When I called the HR lady, she told me very arrogantly
that my name is not in her list and hung up the phone.

Please be cautious with your dealings with their HR, in the future.

Thanks,
Atul.