[PLUG] Messaging solution

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:02:33 IST 2006

> What exactly is this emacs thing that I keep hearing about? I once heard
> that it is an os. Some other person said it is a shell and yet another said
> that
> it is a desktop environment..
>
> Emacs is the best way to get CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome)!
It is also a prime example of how to take something as simple as a text
editor and turn it into a monster to scare little children at night!

<sarcasm off>
It really is a great software. Until recently (before it started to hurt my
hands) my editor of choice. Now..on vi(m). Got a great .vimrc. Happy!
</sarcasm off>

--
Kaustubh Gadkari
kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com