[PLUG] Cheat Sheet / Quick Start Guide

Chetan Kumar chetanku at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:26:26 IST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 5:06 PM, Aman King <the21stphantom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 08/12/2007, Devendra Laulkar <devendralaulkar at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Any additions, suggestions welcome. Please note that

SNIP

Can we have all these suggestions somewhere on plug.org.in?
This comes to my mind also because a wiki on PLUG side will be a good idea
in general. All the wisdom of PLUG is in the form of mailing-list
archives. Maybe
it is time to add such goodies.
The mail from Mr. King is a bit late though (I mean no dis-respect here) as the
event where these flyers were to be distributed is over. His
suggestions may well
get lost from the view by the time another event comes up next for PLUG to
participate in.
Cheers