[PLUG] Zoyd, we will miss you. R I P

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 19:40:35 IST 2010

This is really tragic and saddening, especially when someone who is part of
a group becomes just another statistic to government apathy.

I no longer live in Pune, but from my visits, I have seen that the city's
roads have worsened in terms of safety, especially the traffic signals at
the RTO junction and Govt. Engg. college.

Perhaps the members of PLUG might consider it worthwhile to get together and
petition the civic administration and the traffic police to make these
junctions safer, and take strict penal action against bad driving habits,
rather than wait for more accidents to happen.