[PLUG] Mailing list issues

Parag Shah adaptives at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:17:14 IST 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Navin Kabra <navin.kabra at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thin Rhino <trmlist at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Let us not "open - up" the entire list, let us just relax a few filters,
> > eg: top posting, suspicious headers, etc.

+1 for this

> I would love to be more active on PLUG, but have been bitten by the
> "suspicious headers" bug often enough that I don't bother any more.

I agree ! In the past I have tried to post a few times. At times the mail
would transmit successfully, a few times it failed, or was put into a
moderation queue (I am quite sure I did not commit the cardinal sin of top
posting :-) ). I don't remember the details, but it was a huge deterrent to
posting again.

--
Thanks & Regards
Parag Shah