[PLUG] Installing Ubuntu 13.04 alongwith Windows 8

Harish Navnit harrygreenghost at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 09:47:12 IST 2013

Hello everyone ,

 I 've been trying to install ubuntu 13.04 to run alongside windows 8 .
I'm running the installation through a bootable USB , since my
laptop/ultrabook doesn't have a CD/DVD drive.
I've tried disabling the secure-boot option in the system and created
partiton before running the installation , but every time in the middle of
the installation process , I get an error message saying "Sorry, Ubuntu
13.04 has experienced an internal error" , and I have to abort the
installation process in the middle .
Why is this happening ? Is is a problem with my disc image file of ubuntu
13.04 , or is it due to the various new features of windows 8 ?

P.S : The file I downloaded from the ubuntu site is
"ubuntu-13.04-desktop-amd64.iso", I don't think that is a problem though ,
or is it ?

Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit