[PLUG] imaplogin

Ebrahim A. Senejani senejani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:17:36 IST 2007

I have configured a mail server with the help of [URL="
http://www.urbanpuddle.com/articles/2006/10/12/setup-postfix-in-about-1-hour"]this
tutorial[/URL] and it was working fine till I add a new user to mail
database.
first there was Maildir problem for that user only (with sending an email to
the new user, it wasn't solved, and I solved it by creating directories
manually) but now all users have some problems:

first of all when I try to login via squirrelmail, I get the following in
mail.log:
[CODE]Oct  2 00:23:31 www imaplogin: Connection, ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1]
Oct  2 00:23:31 www imaplogin: LOGIN, user=user at domain.tld, ip=[::ffff:
127.0.0.1], protocol=IMAP
Oct  2 00:23:31 www imaplogin: LOGOUT, user=user at domain.tld, ip=[::ffff:
127.0.0.1], headers=0, body=0, time=0
[/CODE]
and similary with thnderbird:
[CODE]Oct  2 02:07:35 www courierpop3login: Connection,
ip=[::ffff:my_ip_address]
Oct  2 02:07:36 www courierpop3login: LOGIN, user=user at domain.tld,
ip=[::ffff:my_ip_address]
Oct  2 02:07:36 www courierpop3login: LOGOUT, user=user at domain.tld,
ip=[::ffff:my_ip_address], top=0, retr=0, time=0
Oct  2 02:07:36 www courierpop3login: Connection, ip=[::ffff:my_ip_address]
[/CODE]

and I think the reason of others also is this only!
I have searched a lot but I couldn't find the solution.

and one more question: Is there any easier way to add new user except adding
to bank.

--
Ebrahim A. Senejani